Today I am interviewing Paul Hastings that I met during the Aspen Forum 2012. He is the current Vice President of the Japan International Christian University Foundation (JICUF), currently living in New York but has spent 11 years in Japan when he was only 4 .He is passionate about international educational exchange and he feels that the best part of his job is the knowledge that their programs can sometimes change lives. Let's learn a bit more about him and his activities in the following interview.
- Tell us a bit about your background.
- Tell us what pushed you to pursue your current career.
- What do you enjoy the most about your current activities?
- What are the current challenges that you are facing and how could the people reading this interview help you?
- How familiar are you with the concept of gamification?
- If you are, do you think it could useful to your organization?
- Are you familiar with Corporate Social Responsibility?
- What would be your advice to companies, who struggle to engage their employees to their CSR activities? (Volunteering, donation to NGOs, etc..)
- How do you feel about companies using CSR activities for their marketing.
- Are you using any social networks and why do you think it could be beneficial for corporations to start using them?
We have an active Facebook page and Twitter account. Social media is integrated throughout our website.
- What do you think about ikifu.org ?
- If you could use crowdfunding for one of your dream, what would it be for?